Saturday, May 06, 2006

What began as a Bible study in a garage, in a matter of four lesson's, has progressed to meeting in these beautiful facilities provided by Darren Craig/Craig plumbing/Tiger trenching.

Friday night May 4th after our Bible Study two brother's, Gary and David, were baptized in Jesus name in Mike Buxton's pool........... Are you sure you are comprehending what you are reading?

Word's and the pictures below cannot fully express the overwhelming presence of God that is in our midst...............Be there every Friday night @ 6:30 p.m.

(928) 727-8871

3 Comments:

At 10:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My dear friend Mike,

This makes my heart SING!! And I know, without a shadow of a doubt, that it makes God PLEASED. I am thrilled that you are hosting this Bible Study - and I can't wait to see how God uses your efforts to reach the people of Lake Havasu. You are incredible, thanks for reminding me once again what God can do with a willing heart.

 
At 9:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is flat out wonderful! Makes my soul surge as I read this again.

Love all of you.

Mom
June 5

 
At 8:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Know what hexakosioihexekontaheyaphobia means? :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home